Tuesday 9 October 2012

Further Questionnaire

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEVRb2ZiZnZ5ZXdNYmg4aUZBelJNemc6MQ

I created this Questionnaire using Google Docs, so we could find out about our target audience and help with further research. Furthermore by doing this it was a more efficient way to distribute it as I can send it out to more people therefore have the opportunity to gain more opinions.
First draft of Questionnaire

First Draft of Questionnaire


It shows that I have included questions about themselves for instance age, gender because by doing this, it helps us to conclude our target audience. Furthermore, I have included our final synopsis for our short film to ask opinions on it and to see if there is any adjustments that need to be made, for example I asked about what they liked, disliked and any improvements. In addition, I asked if they liked to the genre to see which people would be interested in watching our short film and again, helps with the target audience and where they would watch a short film. By doing this it helps after we have made the film because then we will know where and when to distribute our short film to appeal to the target audience and get the best viewing figures.

I later amended the questionnaire to add a couple more questions that I believed would be useful for instance, asking opinions on the age certificate our short would have. Furthermore, I thought the background for our questionnaire should be adjusted to fit in with our genre of Romance and short film, therefore I chose the one which i believed best suited this. To the left are print screen images of the final Questionnaire. 


The two print screen images show that I have distributed the questionnaire via the social networking sites Facebook and Twitter. These are two popular websites so I believed this was the best way to distribute the questionnaires and all 3 of us shared it onto our individual profiles, by tagging, sharing and retweeting. We believed it was a good idea to each distribute it as our friends and followers lists differ from each other therefore may attract a more varied set of participants.










No comments:

Post a Comment