Monday 15 October 2012

Storyboard- First draft

This is my first draft of the storyboard for our short film originally based around our treatment synopsis. I did each image around our character profiles to make it look more related to our idea, with similar clothes and hair. Furthermore, I did the ideas of the shots for each image however, these are just an initial idea as some shots may not work or others would look better to add emphasis on the narrative but we are going to test these in the near future.
Page 1 
Page 2



Page 4
Improvements 
In the next draft I will do, we will have tested each shot to see if they need adjusting or not. Furthermore, I will need to add colour to the images to make it more realistic and close to our film. I will then vary the images when we have done location research to try and make them appear more to the actual location we are going to use in each scene. We also need to finalise a script, therefore I can produce an acurate replica what our short film is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment