Thursday 13 September 2012

Production logo idea

This is one of the logo's I came up with, I wanted it to look like a sketchbook from school, so it looked more juvenile and less neat and well thought out. I wanted this look as I feel it mirrors one of the main ideas about young romances and love. I scanned in the image using an app on my iPhone called genius scan, using this I was able to add a colour theme which produced this tie dye like effect. This effect is similar to what comes to mind when I think of hazy days, it's always a summer like day and tie dye with all it's bright colours mirrors this. It conveys happiness and a worry free life style. Q

My idea for how the production logo will look is for it to sort of swing on the two ropes I have drawn like it just fell. This adds to less neat and mature look.

No comments:

Post a Comment