Thursday 13 September 2012

Production Logo idea

I drew this for my idea of a production logo because I thought the idea of a dandillion clock blowing in the wind to create the words 'Hazy Days' would be an appropiate iconography to represent the production company name because it is quite a relaxed name. Furthermore, if we were to choose this as a production logo then it would be animated so that the dandillion clocks would blow in the wind and the clocks would spell out the words.
The font i decided on is floaty and girly which matches with the romantic genre of our film so I thought it would be ideal to use.

However, I would also like to use bright yellows and oranges for the colour scheme:
As you can see above I have added colours to the logo to make it more summery and it will stand out so the audience will notice and remember it. Now I have added colours it looks very girly and therefore matches the romantic genre. I would still like to animate the logo to make it look much more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment